Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need new hair styles I want to look good and not have the same style every day?

My hair is layered and it goes down to right about my chest area. it is golden blonde i don't want to change the color just make it nicer and have a good hair style.



I need new hair styles I want to look good and not have the same style every day?

Well This is what I Do, and trust me ALOT of people notcie, and love it .



Monday: I will straighten it down, BUT, to not have in flat and boring, I will get a comb, and garb a section on my hair, And brush the comb down to my root's to get it that tease.



tuesday: i will have it up again, part you're hair, then grab a larger section of bang's down, if you have them, And do the comb idea. + head band is alway's cute.



wensday: i will have it scrunched, I usally take a shower, the night before, and put my hair in two braids so in the moring i just get my moose, and srunch the wave.



thursday: i will sleep on mu curl's repeat the srunching the the moose, and then have it up, but i will straighten my bang's.



Friday: I will take a shower, and put my hair half upp, halff down. with volume :)



HOPE THAT HELLPPPSS ! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment