Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair is curly/frizy long i need a new hair style / straight should i ?

my hair is long curly/frizy {bad shape} lots of dying . i would like to go with a med. straight style, can i do that ? i also have a vary good hair straightner I NEED A CHANGE i have hade my hair the same way every day for six years HELP !!!!! :}



My hair is curly/frizy long i need a new hair style / straight should i ?

All I know is that straightening your hair can tend to damage it more than trying to repair the damage to your curls. Maybe just try a new cut and work on getting it healthy again



My hair is curly/frizy long i need a new hair style / straight should i ?

Okay you can do one of those perm things for straightening hair. But its expensive.



If you're not going to do that, and instead decide to straighten your hair every day. That can really damage your hair, to the point where it will fall out a lot and become really weak and gross.



You can also use products that take away the frizzyness of your hair. Look through the hair care products at a Duane Reed.



Honestly, from someone with straight hair I can tell you that most days I wish I had curly hair.



My hair is curly/frizy long i need a new hair style / straight should i ?

Well my hair is also curly and sometimes frizzy! It is easier to maintain curly hair when it is just about 3 or 4 inches below your shoulder like mine. I reccomend also to get a few layers for volume and a side bang or even a whispy forehead bang. Don't get to many layers though, you don't want an afro. If you get the layers don't get voumizing mousse but to take the friz under control use a little regular mousse.



I also had a strait perm it looks pretty natural but it didn't straiten my hair very well and it damaged it pretty badly.



Hope that helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment