Monday, July 27, 2009

Changing hair style?

I'am 5ft3 and just over 8 stone. I have a oval face with straight mousy brown hair long just past my breasts and blue eyes.



I would like to change my hair colour and style.



What do you think would suit me??



Changing hair style?

a cut like Victoria Beckham cuz it flatters all face shapes and it will give volume and texture to ur hair, go with dark brown hair and honey highlites



Changing hair style?

I think that you have the perfect face shape for any style. I think you should try some blonde highlights or just a blond semi -permanent color to see how you would like it (I chose blonde because you said that you have blue eyes) and have your hair parted on the side with a shoulder lenth flip



Changing hair style?

Latest hairstyles tips and suggestions on haircuts with our hairstyles picture gallery. Includes sections dealing with medium, curly and bridal hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment