Saturday, July 25, 2009

Give me a hair style?

i need a new style / cut im bored with my hair



its naturally blonde , blonde medium tone not lite not dark with light brown low lights ( not natural i put them in )



i have light brown eyes ( the exact colour of my lowlights )



and a squarish jaw but quite a small face



what hair cut / style should i wear my hair ?



Give me a hair style?

Cute your hair like your avatar.



Give me a hair style?

layers



Give me a hair style?

Short like about up to your shoulders



Side fringe and layers



it will look really nice down and tied back



I have the same type of face as you and this style really suits me ...good luckk



Give me a hair style?

put some layers in it'll soften your jawline



an d a cute little side fringe might look nice



and try not to cut your hair to short keep your hair a medium



length i dont really think a bob or anything like that would suit



so try and keep your hair no shorter than shoulders



Give me a hair style?

Hi - Sounds like you have an angular face shape which means you should look to soften your features with soft layers and waves rather than harsh angular cuts. If you want some more style tips specific to you and your face shape then register on http://www.iStylista.com and download your personalised style guide.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment