Monday, July 27, 2009

What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

Please list what you think the coolest hair style or styles are for guys.



Also, what do you think of guys that dye their hair weird colors, like blue? :)



What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

I think a flat-top is HOT on a man!!! There is just something SEXY about the shape of a man's head!! ( I know, I'm weird)



No funky colors. (DO like when a man's hair gets "sun-bleached" in the summertime!!)



What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

I think the style depends on the type of guy... And I think guys who dye their hair wierd colors are totally HOTTTT!!!



What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

i like long hair. they r cute. ;)



What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

somewhat proffesional yet wild styles are popular, like long yet slightly curly hair that's slicked back, or spiked up hair.



What's the coolest hair style for a guy?

a shade with a line up!



i like pretty boys!



all my homeboyz r like that n they all look cute!



sometimes a shade doesn't go with them but only when it does they look SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment