Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best hair style to wear that will cover my roots that are growing in?

I have a bridal shower to attend tomorrow and my roots are growing in (darker hair with gray also). The length of my hair is just below my shoulders, and is reddish brown. It is naturally curly/wavy, but I frequently straighten it. So, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can style my hair tomorrow to hide my roots (which are worst at my part?) Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!



What is the best hair style to wear that will cover my roots that are growing in?

bridal showers aren't really too fancy, so a ponytail should be good. that helps with my hair too. unless your roots are at the front of the hairline. then nothing will help. hopefully you have time to color before the wedding! have fun.



What is the best hair style to wear that will cover my roots that are growing in?

You could wear a bun and a headband in the front to cover up the roots around the front hairline.

No comments:

Post a Comment