Monday, July 27, 2009

What hair style? Is this outfit okay?

Hey! Happy Valentine's Day ^^%26lt;3!



...hate to brag but im gonna%26lt;3 (sorry!) I asked out this guy today...and he basically said no but then HE asked ME out right after ^^..(I find that horribly cute%26lt;3)



...( oh and sidenote*: i kinda knew this would happen because my bff%26lt;3 asked him what he would do if I asked him out and he said.. "I'd be like no..and then ask her out")



anyways; this is what im gonna wear tomorrow : Blue/greysih cami with some lace, and a black tank top over it and this cute little knit cover thigy that's creme colored? and just come abnormal but cute flats...



Do you think this is cute/okay?



How should I style my hair?



- curly (beach wavey, like most of my hair curled)



- straight and face framing,



I was gonna wear this to school, and after me and my friends (including him) are going to the movies/mall... we had planned this like last weekend...



Please and Thank you!



Have a good one ;]



What hair style? Is this outfit okay?

sounds barrrilliant my dear.



What hair style? Is this outfit okay?

You should make a poof. Would look so absolutely fukcing adorable!



Like this



http://www.ashleytisdale.com/images_pub/...



For how tos:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NItmXYz2K...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NItmXYz2K...



Congrats on you and the guy. Lucky :(



What hair style? Is this outfit okay?

no poof!! *gross*



down is way sexier/prettier. go for the curls.



the outfit sounds cute.. have fun!



What hair style? Is this outfit okay?

Oh that sounds cute. But do you still need the black tank top over the cami when you already have the knit thing? It may be too many layers, the tank top may tak away from the cami. I think curly hair sounds cute with it. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment