Monday, July 27, 2009

A question on a hair style?

OK so Im a guy and my hair is like totaly messed up and i dont know what to do with it..I think it controls me cause its unmanagable.No im not having an afro or anything its that my hair used to be good when i was small and all but now it is still straight but has like curves at the end which makes my hair look a bit curly and i hate that cause i have naturaly quite straight hair...Sooo is there like a site anyone can recomend for tips or styles that look good on you or anything you know what i mean...Wait i think i have exagerated the point its not that bad its just that when it grows long it covers my head like a cap and like it doesnt give me a cool look cause it makes me look a bit wimpy lol like thats why have to always keep it wet or put it up or something and mange it unlike other ppl where they grow thier hair and it ooks good bla bla..ok then thankyou very much for whatever help you will give hehei..Noo dont think im in any dilemma or anything lol just wana look a bit better..



A question on a hair style?

okay, I am a hair stylist and it is soooooooo common for men to be like this! First off, you may need just a simple trim, maybe more. Okay, maybe something happened to make it grow different, maybe thin out at the end? Simple thing such as, the weather, the food you eat, the activites can completely change your hair pattern. Use a straightener, if you dont want to get it cut! I have really bad...REALLY bad....waves, I straighten my hair EVERYDAY and also I know alot of ebony people who also use a straightener because of their wave pattern, use more product! Check out the Paul Mitchell product line, the products are made for every type of hair! (notice the black and white product bottles) Also Super Skinny serum will probably help! Your hair could be just dry on the ends!



A question on a hair style?

Chuvaness!



A question on a hair style?

I would say keep it trimed just short enough that the ends dont curl. It may be curling at the ends because they are in need of a trim, or just once it reaches that length it gets wavy.



A question on a hair style?

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods yo hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Nailcare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads



Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair/split ends



Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/



Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment