Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is so weird... Help me find a style? :) Click for details...?

All right... My hair is horrible. I cannot get it to do anything! When it grows the bottoms curl every which way and it looks horrible. I try to straighten it, but it usually comes un-straightened after a little while, and it won't curl. I do have bangs. Do you know of any hair styles that would look good for someone with weird-o hair like mine? If you have pictures from the internet or something, leave a link. :) I appreciate any help. Thank you!



My hair is so weird... Help me find a style? :) Click for details...?

i dont kno wut kinda straightner u have but i have troubles keeping my hair straight and i found that putting Biosilk Therapy in my hair before i striaghten helps out a ton..also i use a CHI straighter and they are great!



My hair is so weird... Help me find a style? :) Click for details...?

hair dresser?



My hair is so weird... Help me find a style? :) Click for details...?

My nickname is the Hair God in the fashion world of hip San Francisco/.Message me and I am sure I have the answer to this problem.



My hair is so weird... Help me find a style? :) Click for details...?

www.seventeen.com



Go under Beauty and then hair ideas! I love this website! It has step-by-step instructions and they are so easy to follow! Some even have pictures! It has ideas for all hair types!

No comments:

Post a Comment