Saturday, August 1, 2009

Need help choosing a hair style?

I am going to be getting my hair cut soon but i dont know what kind of style to get. I have very think wavy/curly hair, so i want to be able to wear it like that and it look good. I also like to straighten my hair sometimes so it would have to be something that would work for straight hair too. I dont want it to be very short, about shoulder length would be the shortest. Right now my hair is about 5 inches below my shoulder when its straight.



Need help choosing a hair style?

There is a website called http://www.makeoversolutions.com and you can sign up for free and try on different hairstyles if you have a picture of yourself.



Need help choosing a hair style?

HI dear why r u making your self confuse.just belive on your self and your choise and chosea smart style for u. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment