Saturday, August 1, 2009

Preppy hair styles for a guy???

I love to slick my hair to the sides or spike my bangs and was wondering if there are any other preppy hair styles I could add to my repertoire??? Feel free to give me some catchy ideas :).



Preppy hair styles for a guy???

umm.. long is good like surfer hair/ skater hair thats reall hot :]



Preppy hair styles for a guy???

messy wet look



Preppy hair styles for a guy???

okay, so first of all.. is this asa black?



i think a cool hairstyle is a fo-hawk.. they r pretty cute. I mean, not like EMO fohawk but like a messy look fohawk.



idk if u even know who this is but ricky ulman has super awsome hair.



Preppy hair styles for a guy???

faux-hawk.



like a mohawk, but without the extreme cut.



Just use some gel and push your hair up towards the center to create the mohawk look, its preppy and I love the look on preppy guys,



its extremely! cute.



Preppy hair styles for a guy???

I love the hairstyles for guys when they do it like you are explaining it, um...the only other thing I can think of is maybe if you have shorter hair, maybe spike everything. Not really sure. I love the whole bang spike though, totally cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment