Saturday, August 1, 2009

My new hair style! (video)?

I really dig this rockabilly hair style. I'm doing it! Just wondering what you people think..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkTRMU_v...



My new hair style! (video)?

It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Just what you think. I, personally don't like it, but if you like it and have the personality to pull it off then go for it. I say good for you for being different and not following the crowd.



My new hair style! (video)?

oh, no no no -_-;;



My new hair style! (video)?

noo. for sure not thats really bad. sorry. but ew no.



My new hair style! (video)?

Are you kidding?!!!



My new hair style! (video)?

omg! r you freakin kidding????? if i were you i wouldnt do it ....



My new hair style! (video)?

dont do it.



My new hair style! (video)?

NO way!



My new hair style! (video)?

i peronally dont like it at all its so 80s i wouldnt do it if i were you cuz ppl with think whats wrong with him. its up to you and i cant control you do what ever you want



hope this helped



xoxoxoxoxox



Sportaries3



My new hair style! (video)?

If you want to look like that go ahead. Very 1950's



My new hair style! (video)?

Make sure you have the look for the due! sometimes a hair do is just as important as matching shoes! Over all i like it, his wasn't caked with stuff.



My new hair style! (video)?

thats hot.....make a video of yourself when you do cut it xD



My new hair style! (video)?

Going for the Brian setzer look huh. Well its up to you but I wouldn't!



My new hair style! (video)?

who cares if anyone likes it as long as you do! it's your hair so i say go for it if you want.....good luck



My new hair style! (video)?

it's sweet! go for it!



My new hair style! (video)?

hate it



My new hair style! (video)?

i think it would look ok if it was shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment